Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pumped for the Weekend

Hello again. Today is another short day, I had my history discussion class at 12:30, and band at 4:00. I had to turn in my Cicero paper in class and it took me forever to finish it. Cicero has a very brilliant mind, but he is so hard to understand. His philosophy is different from anybody elses i have evr read about.
Anyway, I just can't wait until this weekend. I am going to my high school's football game on Firday night. Then, on Saturday, my high school's marching band, has a competition in Phenix City. I am very excited to see the band perform and seeing all my friends, that are seniors this year, experience one of their last ever high school band comepetitions. It was a great time in my life, and I hope that they have an experience that was as good as mine. It was a very special time and I hope they realize that. Oh, and something else that I'm excited for is the ALABAMA v. GEORGIA game, of course. What kind of roll tide fan would I be if I wasn't totally pumped?! My family is as excited as I am, so we're going to be "tailgating" at the band competition. I am really glad also, that I get to spend my last weekend to leave campus until fall break, with not only my family, but my "band family" from high shcool.
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

No comments: