Hi.
I had the best weekend. I, of course, went to the bama game and lets just say that it wasn't the best game. But I'm still proud that we pulled out the 'w'. Thank goodness. We are stiil 6-0. We still hold that number 2 spot behind Oklahoma. Go TEXAS for this weekend. Anyway, this past weekend, after the game, Tabitha, Chandal, Stevi, Sarah, and I went to a band party. It was fun, but the real fun began when we went to waffle house afterwards. Ha ha. I'm not going into details, but just know that it was lots of fun.
Today was the last day of band practice for the week. Yay! Tomorrow, I have three classes and then I get to go home. My fall break will go until Sunday. Friday night, I am going to the home football game against Moody. Saturday is another band competition in Pratville. It's just going to be a great, lazy weekend, hopefully. Well, I will try and write over the break. =]
Today was the last day of band practice for the week. Yay! Tomorrow, I have three classes and then I get to go home. My fall break will go until Sunday. Friday night, I am going to the home football game against Moody. Saturday is another band competition in Pratville. It's just going to be a great, lazy weekend, hopefully. Well, I will try and write over the break. =]
No comments:
Post a Comment