Wednesday, October 29, 2008

important issues in the world

Hello.
My roommates and i are very interested in the upcoming election. Today, i have visited a website called neverfindout.org, which is a website that has videos about the presidential elections. I am voting for JOHN MCCAIN and i am not ashamed to say so. And no, i am not voting for him because he is white or isnt black. I am actually very interested in politics. I listen to what the candidates believe and what they agree with. I am not racist, i just dont agree with what OBAMA believes. Mr. Arnold, my highschool government teacher, got me really interested in choosing the leaders for our country. It is our choices that dictate what our country will be. So please vote, but before you vote, please please look up information on both of the candidates. It will prepare you. Know what you believe, and stick to that. =]
2 Timothy 1:7

No comments: